Does your work or study put you at risk of either contracting for example from patients or transmitting to others vaccine-preventable diseases?
The worrying aspect is that many infectious diseases are highly infectious several days before symptoms become apparent.
To date we have vaccinated:
- Students for example studying dentistry, Medicine, Nursing and other health related courses
- Members of the Army, who are to be deployed abroad,
- People who have to travel abroad for business purposes
Here at vaccines for travels we implement a comprehensive occupational vaccination program to ensure you and the public are protected.
Common occupational vaccinations include:
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Polio (TDP)
We keep a wide range of occupational vaccinations in stock. If you would like more information on occupational vaccination for groups of staff please get in touch. Call us on 0161 213 0394